V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the part number for a clear lens to replace the stock amber lens on my Heritage. I know they make an LED conversion kit that comes with a clear lens, but I'd like to stay with the stock bulbs and go cheap. I picked up a clear rear-fender lens thinking it was for the front. Anybody want to trade a front for my back? Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
I thought the front and rear were the same. I bought the bar and shield ones and don't remember them being different.

good luck.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the link nna.

The clear lens I have is definitely different from the stock front lens- it's slightly smaller and although it fits in the housing, it is not tight and will not stay. The parts manual lists two different part numbers for the stock amber front and rear lenses. The clear lens I have is exactly the same size as the stock rear lens.

If anybody needs a clear rear lens, I've got one!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Clear Lens

Davefitch,

The LED kit for your bike is part # 59381-05.

At the dealership where I work, Mackie H-D (and, I'm sure yours) there is a method for breaking down accessories which contain multiple parts and see if the MoCo wlll sell that part individually.

In your case, the front clear lens is part # 59774-05 and is sold individually so you can order from the dealer. The rear clear lens is #59772-05.

Good luck

Acky

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You have a great holiday too, Acky.

I ordered the lens via my local dealer yesterday. I appreciate the help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts