V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed a set of SE Pro performance Mufflers # 65116-98A on an 07 Springer Classic FLSTSC ?

·
Cruisin' on down the road
600 Posts
Rumbles said:
Has anyone installed a set of SE Pro performance Mufflers # 65116-98A on an 07 Springer Classic FLSTSC ?
Are you looking for a comment on how they sound or whether or not they'll fit?

Oh, and by the way, the muffler mounting points are all the same for the '97 - '03 FLSTS and '05 - '07 FLSTSC, just so you know.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cruisin1966, thanks I wanted to know if they will mount to my 07. I have had SE pipes before on a Dyna and liked them so this is why I'm considering them again although any comments on how they sound is always good.

·
Cruisin' on down the road
600 Posts
Rumbles said:
Cruisin1966, thanks I wanted to know if they will mount to my 07. I have had SE pipes before on a Dyna and liked them so this is why I'm considering them again although any comments on how they sound is always good.
Some of the sound will depend on the tips that are installed. They typically have a nice rumble too them, but they're not LOUD by any stretch. They're probably not quite as loud as the SD's on your Dyna. The sound will also depend on if you're still using the stock headers or if you have gone to true duals, the latter having better sound, in my opinion.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts