V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
21,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Given the chance to choose again, would you still pick the VR? - I did meet a guy once at rally, that really didn't like his new VR, so I'm wondering is there anyone here who doesn't think they made the right choice?

· Registered
21,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Buy again?

VRodDrew said:
Posting this sort of question in this forum is like asking folks waiting for Communion if they are Catholic
VRD, actually I really waivered about buying an RKC after putting down my deposit. I had never even sat on the VR, and I was worried that I would be disappointed, you so often are if you get your expectations up too high. I am so glad I stuck with my decision.

The bike is much faster than I expected. (However the lean angle is less than I expected. ) The attention is far greater than I expected. The overall enjoyment of riding this bike however is far more than I had hoped for. No offense to the RKC, but I know, for myself, I made the right choice, and haven't looked back since the first mile.

· Registered
21,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
easy Rob, I don't think his comments were at all off base. Remember they're our last remaining allies. Like the yellow card reference though, LOL.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.