V-Twin Forum banner

Any probloms I should be aware of for 2003?

2K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  harleygirl64 
#1 ·
Ok, Harleys have been out for years and years, what have they not got right yet:eek: Is there any thing that the bikes have probloms with that the factory has not made right over the years yet? Is cooling a issue? Is leaking oil a issue? I think you guys know what I am asking here:) Give me your opinions.

Discussion starter · #3 ·
Thank you MOS:) Don't get me wrong here but I just can't believe that 51 people have viewed this thread but just you have posted;) So 51 people think that Harley has got every thing right. So Harley has got every thing right on there bikes, no little qwerks, no little rattels that should have been fixed, hell look at the Goldwings, who would ever thought that some bikes would have a cooling problom, I am greatfull that someone responded;) Hell, I guess Harley has the perfect bike then;)

Discussion starter · #7 ·
Yes, "we" does mean my lovely and splendid wife;) On a scale of 10, I think "we" are at a 7 on the Electra Glide Classic:) There is times that I would like to hear the radio instead of the wife:eek:

Discussion starter · #9 ·
Sofrgenious, dang you, you are not making this thing any easyer for me to decide on what bike;) The Road King looks killer to me, I was going to put on a back rest, Mustang seat, lugage rack and some chrome, now, the more you rub it in, I am now realy going crazy:eek: If I had to deside right now, I would have to flip a coin but "we" have a nother month to make up our minds. I use to live up in Eau Claire for 18 years, loved the country, doun here, all we have is corn;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.