V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
Hows the home prices and weather HD? We are moving to AZ in bout' 2 years or less and Prescott is in the running along with Sedona,Payson and possibly Sierra Vista.Will be out there in July for a check out trip.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
While you are there take a putt to Jerome, from Sedona the ride is pretty tame....from Prescott the last 12 miles through the mountains have 194 curves...lotsa fun. Beautiful scenery also

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
I'll do it Jake but unfortunately in the car as the bikes stay home this time.The trip is more about finding a town to move to.Then the great riding will begin...thats one of the reasons I want to move to AZ.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Its all good... I reckon it might be a tad chilly up in the mountains this time of year.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
"Preskitt" Arizona

Visit The Prescott Link for info on this area!

http://www.prescottlink.com
FlaFatBoy said:
Hows the home prices and weather HD? We are moving to AZ in bout' 2 years or less and Prescott is in the running along with Sedona,Payson and possibly Sierra Vista.Will be out there in July for a check out trip.

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
HDWRENCH said:
Just moved up here from Phoenix and am loving the laid back attitude.
My daughter & her husband lived in Prescott for 2 years, he was the basketball coach at Yavapi JC, he is now an assistant at ASU in Phoenix. I'm not too crazy about Phoenix but I sure loved the Prescott area & would like to live there someday. Like you say GREAT LAID BACK ATTITUDE. I did not think the winters were bad, the summers were really nice. The ride from Prescott to Sedona was awesome. :yikes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts