4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings.
In my previous post, I mentioned possibly the following setup for my 2005 STSCI
-Samson True Dual to Fish-Tails
-Thunder Monster to provide some back pressure
-SE stage 1 aircleaner
-SERT

After further discussion with individuals, I am unsure now.
I love the true dual look. After talking to the Thundercity folks about their thundermonster's, they suggested going with the below product from Dobeck Performance rather than the SERT. They suggested: Stock Head Pipe, Fishtail slipons, aircleaner and this system at the below link instead of the SERT.

http://www.techlusion.com/

This is the first I have ever heard of this product. Seems like it makes sense if you are only putting pipes and air cleaner. It definitely saves money from the SERT. I think if I did more motor work, I would definitely want the SERT at that point. Any thoughts? Especially on the keeping the stock cross over head pipe vs true duals? They method saves me a ton of money, but I dont want to go the cheap way, I would rather go the right way.
THanks for the wisdom.
Dave

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Correction

My Bad, in the below post, I meant the Big City Thunder people, not Thunder City.

"After talking to the Thundercity folks about their thundermonster's, they suggested going with the below product from Dobeck Performance rather than the SERT."

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.