V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the cold is starting

I am in orange county and I think the warm weather we were having here is finally over.

·
semi-retired
1,844 Posts
oh yeah

brooklyn! hey charlied,got caught in a downpour a few years ago and ended up in the historic diner,righteous coffee,nice town!

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
eastern long island{salute(

·
Ridin' with the King
1,352 Posts
Ex-NY'kr. Does that count? Grew up in Ossining just north of the city up in Westchester. Home of Sing Sing Prison. Even got locked down in ther a couple of times but that's another story, hehe. You guys still have a week or two before the big freeze. I heard from a bud over the weekend that the weather is good so get to it and enjoy! :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
says 60's for sunday

weather is calling for 60's on sunday so I will have to blow off the old lady and go for a long ride

·
81 FXS-80
5 Posts
FatBobRob said:
brooklyn! hey charlied,got caught in a downpour a few years ago and ended up in the historic diner,righteous coffee,nice town!
Thank ya FatBobRob, Not the sleepy little town we moved into 24 years ago but not all changes have been bad, We still like it here. If ya get up this way again give me a shout i'll try and can get away. May have to be next year though since it in the 30s at the moment, they are calling fo r50s and 60s over the weekend so I'll get out at least one day.

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
rockland county here, actually just moved to middletown recently......frost a couple of times here.....c'mon new yorkers where are you????????

1 - 20 of 70 Posts