V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently moved to Centreville VA and I was looking for some good places to ride. Any advice from locals would be greatly appreciated. hopefully the weather will be nice this weekend.

Thanks,
Ken

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
kcc0521 said:
I recently moved to Centreville VA and I was looking for some good places to ride. Any advice from locals would be greatly appreciated. hopefully the weather will be nice this weekend.

Thanks,
Ken
kcc0521,
a few of us are meeting up in Dumfries in the morning to log some miles. Your welcome to join in if you like. You can get all the info in the northeast forum under the nova delinquents. read the ride on saturday thread

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
harold and kathy's dumfries cafe at 0730 for breakfast. will leave from there about 0900.

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am going to try and make it there to ride with you guys tomnorrow. I am worried that being around all those modified bikes will make my performance bug flair up. I will be on a 01 FXDL. I am not too familiar with Dumfries though. Can you give me an address that I can look up in Mapquest or possibly some dirsctions from 29/28 intersection in centreville.

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
kcc0521 said:
I am going to try and make it there to ride with you guys tomnorrow. I am worried that being around all those modified bikes will make my performance bug flair up. I will be on a 01 FXDL. I am not too familiar with Dumfries though. Can you give me an address that I can look up in Mapquest or possibly some dirsctions from 29/28 intersection in centreville.
If you are heading north on route 1 it is located off of route 1 just north of East Coast Harley where the 1 comes back together. If you are heading south on 1 say from 234, it is right where the 1 splits on your left. You can find more info on our saturday ride thread found under nova delinquents.
BTW, I wouldn't worry to much about the modified bikes, not everyone has done it yet.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Take 28/29 to I-66 east to Fairfax Cty Pkwy(7100), south to Backlick Rd exit, turn right (south) on Backlick Rd and proceed about 2-2 1/2 miles to the south bound ramp for I-95, head south to the Rt 234/ Dumfries east exit, go east to US-1 and turn right (south) and the cafe is about a mile on your left where the road divides...

Or...go south on Rt 28 'til you get to Rt 234 (about 8-10 miles), south on Rt 234 til you get to US-1 (about 15 miles) follow above directions to the cafe...

Or...I-66 to I-495 south (towards Richmond) to I-95 south (towards Richmond) exit at Rt 234/Dumfries and fllow above directions...

There are more ways but those are the most simple

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
I PM'd him a map off of yahoo. Easier that way.:brows:

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
DNLEVESQUE said:
I PM'd him a map off of yahoo. Easier that way.:brows:
This is drivin' me nuts...all this ridin' and I ain't there...I'll be finishing the bike this weekend come hell or high water...

Did I mention this is drivin' me nuts...

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the directions. I should be able to find it. I am going to try and get there around 8:30 or so. I hope to see you all tomorrow.

Thanks,
ken

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
I feel your pain. I was just in the same shoes except the weather was not quite this nice yet.:harhar:

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
kcc0521 said:
Thanks for the directions. I should be able to find it. I am going to try and get there around 8:30 or so. I hope to see you all tomorrow.

Thanks,
ken
We'll be waiting for you. Call me in the morning if your plan change.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts