V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read with interest several articles in VTwin Mag. and American Iron about the "new" TC88. Several changes like new heads with new design valves, new intake design to increase air flow, new cam, chain and gear design and dampener design, new higher volume oil pump. My conclusion (which could be wrong) is that the new Dyna TC88 will be put into all of the other big twin Harley models in 2007 and that is when Harley will start talking up the advantages of this redesigned engine. Anyone have any more information on this new engine? Do you think it is putting out more HP with these head changes (more air in and out, means more HP). Just wanted to kick this around and see what you guys think.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
PitBull said:
I've read with interest several articles in VTwin Mag. and American Iron about the "new" TC88. Several changes like new heads with new design valves, new intake design to increase air flow, new cam, chain and gear design and dampener design, new higher volume oil pump. My conclusion (which could be wrong) is that the new Dyna TC88 will be put into all of the other big twin Harley models in 2007 and that is when Harley will start talking up the advantages of this redesigned engine. Anyone have any more information on this new engine? Do you think it is putting out more HP with these head changes (more air in and out, means more HP). Just wanted to kick this around and see what you guys think.

Thanks
The topic has been covered several times, grab a sfficent supply of your favorite berverage and hit the search button. Lot of good stuff to find....

HArleyhog's website has a full section on 06 changes

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ViennaHog said:
The topic has been covered several times, grab a sfficent supply of your favorite berverage and hit the search button. Lot of good stuff to find....

HArleyhog's website has a full section on 06 changes
I tried the search and did not find anything, can you point me to the threads you are talking about?

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
PitBull said:
Thanks, every time I do a search it comes up this page does not exist???
Do you mean the 'search' function does not work or the links I sent to you? I clicked on the links and used the 'search ' function without a problem.
You may want to consider posting the question in the 'help&feedback' section.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ViennaHog said:
Do you mean the 'search' function does not work or the links I sent to you? I clicked on the links and used the 'search ' function without a problem.
You may want to consider posting the question in the 'help&feedback' section.
No your links worked great, thanks. When I would put what I was looking for in the search, it would come back with the internet page that states does not exist. I just tried again and it now works. I must of been doing something wrong??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts