V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Damn just saw this. I will delete mine. I have the same question.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Harely Davidson of Rockville, outside of DC.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Good information y'all ! I am goin to take a look at the Okie site. That would be convienent as hell for me!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Last time I was in Memphis TN, C & S H-D told me they would sell for MSRP, but that was a year or two ago.

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
H-D of Jackson usually has a few new bikes left over from the campouts you can buy right off the floor. You just have to hope they have what you want.

Bleu Bayou H-D of Monroe, LA will sell for MSRP, although some bikes have have been "chromed and accessorized".

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
I came from out of state to Chicago Harley and got a Wide Glide for $500 under MSRP, but that was back in January. Their bike sales people are great to deal with, but the mental defectives at their parts counter make the 20% discount not worth the effort.

·
DR EVO
1,757 Posts
hey rsed where from? i live close to hardings:) anyways, hardings in corning, lancesharley in mansfield pa, arkport cycles in arkport ny, and larrys sports center in galeton pa. every dealer around me sells at msrp, unfortunatley all the dealers are sold out all the time. gotta go with an 04 now if ya want new, or get on the list in case someone backs out. might be worth a trip up from va possibly.

www.lancesharley.com
www.arkportcycles.com
www.larrysharleydavidson.com

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
WTH?

fattire said:
Harley Davidson of Jackson, Ms will sell for msrp. However, they make you camp out to get a bike.

This is a new one to me, whats this about Camping Out?

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
reply to dprice

H-D of Jackson makes you camp out to get a bike from them. It starts on about Tuesday and the sooner you get there the sooner you get your bike. You have to stay until Sunday night. Some of the 1st ones there leave on bikes and some wait months.

·
Registered
128 Posts
MSRP Dealer!

Jim Bailey's HD of Ft. Wayne, Indiana sells ALL his bikes at MSRP....never put ANY extras on it that you don't want.....I've bought 2 scooters there, and never once did they try to "sell me sumpin' I didn't want"........

Good Luck!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts