V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me the standard location of the antenna hole on a king tour pak (where the antenna wire exits the tour pak)? My tour pak is not drilled for one, and I'd like to drill the hole in the proper place.

tia,
thrasher

·
Registered
271 Posts
On my eglide classic there is only the radio antena and it mounts on the left side top corner. there are two holes one is about 1/4" the other is about 1/2".
I would recommend you go to a dealer and look into getting a template for the right location and hole spacing. Good luck.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
eglide1 said:
On my eglide classic there is only the radio antena and it mounts on the left side top corner. there are two holes one is about 1/4" the other is about 1/2".
I would recommend you go to a dealer and look into getting a template for the right location and hole spacing. Good luck.
Is the radio antenna cable coax?

I didn't explain my original question well.

From inside the tour pak, I was looking for the location of the hole in the tour pak (with the grommet) where the coax comes out of the tour pak on its way to the radio. This should be on the bottom or front side (the side that the passenger backrest rests against).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts