V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
That was a great find. Thanks!

I learned a lot just browsing it for a few minutes. I have one of those '80-84 5-speeds with chain drive. My JIMS rebuild kit arrived this morning and I found a lot of helpful tips there. BTW-The JIMS rebuild kit came with NO instructions or diagrams. Not a big deal since these 5 speeds are pretty simple. But, well, at least a simple diagram so one could see if all parts are present before beginning the job, etc.

Thanks, FL84FXWG

·
Registered
260 Posts
Start
Dagboek van EL Pedro

Na lang aarzelen, de nodige koppen koffie & de support van EL Turo en broeder Danny het ik op 30 oktober 2004 de knoop doorgehakt en een roestig bonk metaal uit Mexico aangeschaft. Ik was de trotse eigenaar van mijn eerste Harley-Davidson.

In dit dagboek doe ik verslag van de restauratie van mijn eerste Harley.
What the...?
I need a translator.:)

·
Registered
260 Posts
wyodude said:
After long hesitate, necessary it head coffee & the support of ELL Turo and broeder Danny I on 30 October 2004 the knot cut and rusty a bonk metal from Mexico bought. I was the proud owner of my first Harley-Davidson.

In this day book do I report of the restoration of my first Harley.
That didn't help much either.:D

·
Delinquent
1,780 Posts
Originally Posted by wyodude
After long hesitate, necessary it head coffee & the support of ELL Turo and broeder Danny I on 30 October 2004 the knot cut and rusty a bonk metal from Mexico bought. I was the proud owner of my first Harley-Davidson.

In this day book do I report of the restoration of my first Harley.

Ka-Ka said:
That didn't help much either.:D
After thinking about it and talking about it over a cup of coffe with the old lady and my brother, we ponied up, sold the old car and bought the bike.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yep pritty close, too bad its not a bi-langual site. Anyway great pictures.
Strange that the dutch can speak,read and write English.
:RTFB:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts