V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing the positive response Harley Hunni got on her “In Search For A Sweet Ride” thread gave me an idea on how to help out a cousin of mine.

She recently ended a long-term relationship and has been down in the dumps ever since. I know a ride up in the queen seat would go along way in lifting her spirits, (her ex used to ride.)

I attached a recent picture of her. I copied it from her work id badge so it’s in b&w and she’s not showing off her pearly whites. Also her hair is a little longer now.

If anyone riding thru New Jersey would like to help put a smile on her face PLMK and I will tell her to get her gear on.

Thanks.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
...we'll send hammiebit(hwich right out............

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey........! "We" must be "Family",.....cause "That's MY TWIN SISTER",...!

·
Registered
465 Posts
So when was the bad wreck, and did she learn her lesson about wearing a helmet? She's smart to ditch any dude who'd put the fire out on her face with a boot heel.

Chilly

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey that's not fair, it's a bad picture of her. If anyone collects Snap-On calendars, check her out -- she was Miss June 1994. (The picture was to big for me to scan -- it shows her whole body.)

As for getting an offer to ride with someone, she does wear a full face helmet it that helps. She believes safety comes first.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
WITH A NOSE LIKE THAT LOOKS LIKE SHE COULD HANG FROM A TREE AND STILL PICK APPLES WITH BOTH HANDS!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Sweet Rider

Hey...she don't look so bad....

What was that bartender? Another round of shots?

Sure !

Like I shaid, she don't look sho (hic) bad......:p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts