V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! Just surfing around when I came up on this site. What a great forum! I got my first Harley about 5 months ago, a 97 Fatboy. What great machines HD's are. I've been riding motorcycles since I was about 11. I got my first street bike when I was 14, a Honda Rebel 250. Since then I have raced multiple dirt bikes, done the crotch rocket thing, but nothing compares to the Harley. I guess you guys have already figured that out. I'm 25 now and din't expect to have a HD this early in life. I have to thank my Dad for that. He likes the bike more than I do, if that's possible. I can't wait to ride when the weather gets a little warmer. This morning it was 9 degrees, in Alabama! So right now I'm just sitting around polishing it, the bike that is. Looks like a great forum and can't wait to start reading up on the threads. Glad to be here! :D

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
If you are as excited as i was when ya got ya first harley i bet it wasnt only the harley that got polished.
enjoy the site. post often.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Welcome medic77, post often

·
IronButthead
980 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy!

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Welcome aboard, medic77! We are so fortunate too have a harley at a young age. Don't forget that. I'm reminded everyday, when some old fart comes up to me and say's I can finally afford my life long dream. Makes ya feel alittle guilty. Anyway, post often!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Yes welcome medic77,

You'll even enjoy it more when the warm weather comes. At 22 you are young but I am sure you'll enjoy it get to some of the events. The fellow owners are really what makes the bikes as fun as they are.

Dave

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Welcome aboard kid. Don’t forget to find the bikes and yer limits before you go crazy on that thing. HD’s are much diff from the rockets you’ve been ridding. Take it slow and practice at low speeds, then kick the shitt out of that thing and have FUN. I do. Dam, I said I would never say that again. .”I do” that is. Shitt again. :mad:

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Welcome aboard medic77, glad you found us. Only a few more weeks and this weather will get a little warmer. Ride save and post up often.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts