V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,thought I might start at the beginning. I always wanted a Harley, and finally bought my first about 3 months ago. It is a 2001 fxdx. It had less than 800 miles on it when I bought it. It now has about 1500 and I'm already on my third exhaust system! (stock,louder than stock, and louder than that). I fattened up the cv and installed the SE air cleaner. Somehow I found this forum when looking for what engine mods to do next. Still haven't decided on that yet, but I have been reading what others have/are doing. I just need some place to hang out while its too cold/wet to be riding and learn from some more experienced v-twin mech's. I have a lot of questions, but they will wait.
immo

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum! Congrats on the FXDX, they are nice motorsickles!! Post up often and enjoy!

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. I've already learned that I have a lot to learn about a v-twin. It's just like anything else, keep quiet until you know what you are talking about.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
:cheers: Welcome to VTF Mate!
Feel free to ask anything..........You may not get the answers you expected, but that's the fun.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Many great peeps here to answer your questions, ask you questions and make you question.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts