V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all ! I've been riding since I was 7 years old. I've had way too many bikes to list. But all that matters is that I picked up my 2003 Silver & Black Electra Glide Classic on Aug. 12th. :D :D :D I've put over 2400 miles on so far . But the riding season is coming to an end. I usually ride on days over 40 Deg. until they start salting the streets.
I hope I'm welcome here. It almost sounds like my employer has become the enemy. I promise to behave if you'll let me stay. ;) I can't control what "the company" does, but this site looks like alot of fun and I can't wait to get to know some of you. :)

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Welcome Sarge, yea it's a lot of fun here and some great folks. Enjoy and post often..........

If your logon is indictive of your past, then make certain you check the Roll Call thread in the Vets forum.

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
welcome to the board sarge. pull up a stool, grab ya a adult beverage if ya drink and join in. you'll like it here;)

·
Registered
544 Posts
Welcome Sarge,

The MoCo is not bad but I think they just wanted to push us around a little. That is too bad because this could be a great form for them to use, a real benefit to the Company. Hopefully the MoCo is starting to see it that way; we haven’t heard anything lately anyway.

I'd really like them to look at the Board regarding Dealers, might let them in on what going on out there, some good some not. At least in the business school I attended they taught you that no matter how good of a product you made if the people who sells it keeps shafting the customer they will be a point that the customer walks away.

Thanks goodness I had a fantastic Dealer experience, and the Dealer who supports our local HOG chapter is also real good but others haven't been as lucky.

But welcome to the board and enjoy.

Dave

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Welcome to the H/D Forum, sarge.

There are a lot of good people here. IMHO, this is the best H/D site on the Internet. And it's because of the good people who frequent this place.

Enjoy your stay.;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts