V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm happy to be here. I'm a 17 yr old trapped inside a 40 yr old man. I don't have a bike..yet.. because my parents are Mussolini and Stalin, but I will by next summer when I'm 18. They think they are way too dangerous, which they are, but so is everything else in this world. I have to go to my friends house and borrow his dirtbike and go the pits to get some riding in. I've always been facinated with motorcycles. As you can see by my user name I'm a fan of classic cars too. I hope to learn alot more from these forums. Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Take Your Time

Listen and Learn, ChevelleS70S. Take your time getting to be 40.

Yes, believe your parents: riding a motorcycle can be dangerous.

Before you get that first bike of your own, take the msf class. And be serious about it. Make yourself as safe as you can. We'd like ya' to be around for awhile.

Welcome to the H/D Forum.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Re: Take Your Time

pasadenajim said:
Listen and Learn, ChevelleS70S. Take your time getting to be 40.

Yes, believe your parents: riding a motorcycle can be dangerous.

Before you get that first bike of your own, take the msf class. And be serious about it. Make yourself as safe as you can. We'd like ya' to be around for awhile.

Welcome to the H/D Forum.
Welcome to the forum, the Bro has some wise words for ya! Enjoy the boards

·
Registered
544 Posts
Welcome ChevelleS70S,

Yes I agree take your time, and before you decide try renting a few of the model you like to see if you can live with it. They are real investment and you'll want to get the right one for you the first time. In the mean time enjoy the boards.

Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts