V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings to all!

I am new to the V-Twin FORUM. I recently returned to Fort Bragg from a year long deployment in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom and I am so happy to be back. I enjoy all the info on this forum and am just so happy to be back. Life is funny how it makes us realize how precious freedom really is. I am so proud to be a soldier (paratrooper) and riding a Road King Classic is just as equally full of freedom as defending our country. We are indeed living in different times and I am very proud to be part of the history we are making. All the petty issues are exactly just that, "PETTY"! Being away has made me realize that life is short and that we have to take care of each other. Take care all. -Chief Rod{salute(

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
God Speed Brother!

God speed brother! Be careful and keep your head down. If you need anything don't hesitate to shoot me an email. Hasta luego Amigo! - Chief Rod{salute(

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
Chief-

Too easy. How is lovely FT Bragg and Fayetteville? I was stationed there about 10 years ago. I miss the weather... especially since I am at Drum!! Drum is actually pretty nice, and Watertown is nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be, but I grew up in NH, and have purposely avoided being stationed up this way. Guess my luck ran out!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fort Bragg is getting busy, especially since everyone one is getting back from OIF III. The weather is great, but will get cold soon. I've been to Drum and can't imagine being stationed there. I really respect the Drum soldiers especially when I saw them doing P.T in sub freezing temps...my hat's off to you soldiers! -Chief ROD

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
CHIEF ROD said:
I really respect the Drum soldiers especially when I saw them doing P.T in sub freezing temps...my hat's off to you soldiers! -Chief ROD

A whopping -5deg today at PT. :badmood: Only a few more weeks of that crap though, then it's off to Afghanistan. Oh wait, that place will be pretty damn cold as well. At least we get to hunt down the jackasses! ?prty:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts