V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking forward to scanning the forums here. Have a new night train, should be here in the morning. Added some sampsons, flashed eprom, and hi flow air breather. Not to bad for a first harley, lol. Should have made a better choice w/pipes from what I have read so far. Looks like lots of knowledge to be gained here, excellent site!!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Firstly, welcome to the forum. Don't worry about the pipes. Samson makes good pipes, with many styles to choose from. Go to NighRider.com. They have some dyno results from different types of pipes and I think Samsons are included in this list. Don't be scared to ask questions. I know from first hand knowledege that you won't get flamed for it. Have fun and post often. Congrat.s on you new NT. J.T.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Did you happen to see, I think it's American Thunder on the Speed channel they tested a lot of hop up parts on their project bike; Night Train? You may want to check out their web page and see the results. I don't remember which pipes they dyno-ed as the best for achieving the most HP but they are supposed to have the results posted. Plus the lovely Michelle isn't too bad to look at either.

Welcome to the BB,

Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts