V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone
I read this everyday, and finally decided to peek my head in the door and say hello to everyone. Yes....another new-bie lol...
I finally got back in the saddle after a 25 year absence, I still don't drive one, but do Love ridin on back,. Hopefully sometime this year , I can take a beginner's course and learn to drive,
I can drive up to an 18 wheeler, but not two... makes ya want to just shake your head doesn't it? lol
Anyway, I have been to alot of sites and have to say to Dave, this is where I will stay now. It is great .
It is good to come in here, and have a few smiles with the posts I read
This warm weather sure stirs up the callin of the road in one, everyone be careful and have safe rides!...

missdonna

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Welcome aboard

Well welcome aboard Donna!

Nice to have you here. Hope you get as much enjoyment from all of the people here as the rest of us do.

Look forward to your posts and remember, this is the one place on the net that you do NOT have to be bashful about asking questions and posting.

Everyone is welcome here...

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
missdonna, I'm sure glad that you found this site. We love people to participate in this forum. It's not about just bikes...it's about the people that enjoy riding them as well. We have tech catagories and just plain laid back post it all catagories. Sometimes it's just nice to hear something from our members, whether it's just how their day is going, what's new in the world, or a little humor and kidding with the regulars. I hope that you will join in posting with us and enjoy this forum . Glad to have you here.

Later,

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks Fifth Gear.. sometimes you will here me chuckle out loud at what I read here, so I reckon I will have to type a word or two then.... but mostly, I am the one that kind of sits back and listens, I learn more that way! lol

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Welcome aboard,missdonna!

Thanks for the great intro, we were all newbies at one time.

There's nothing wrong with just lurking, but if all you lurkers would just follow missdonna's lead & post now & then this place would be just a little more friendly.

The more,the merrier!!

Enjoy the forum!
guido

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
missdonna, a hearty welcome to you and a pat on the back for getting back on! Please check out the "Lady Bikers Lair" section. Started off good but it needs some activity. By the way, Classy signature!

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Welcome aboard, missdonna! Yes, be sure to check out the Lady Bikers Lair. You have to scroll down a bit to find it. We really want to get more ladies posting there.

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
welcome aboard missdonna. great to see another lady here. enjoy your stay here! its awesome....and as deb says.....scroll down and take a gander at the ladys lair.....if you haven't already...i haven't read that far yet....lol

·
Registered
240 Posts
From one FNG :) to another.........

Welcome! and we'll have fun and learn together! :D

C.R.

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
morning to all

Thank you for the warm smiles, it does a heart good.
The sun is shinin here in Missouri, but the clouds are rollin in for the week end, so looks like one of thoses dreary days coming for Momma's Day.
Yes, guys, it is the ladies special day, now don't you forget! lol
Everyone have a good week end!

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Okay Dean...

The one that controls it is already here, that would be............

(drum - roll)

Roadking96.... ( hey baby ! )

;)

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Cool. IMHO, it's cool when a couple can share something and sharing an interesting in Harleys is great! :) Good for the both of you!

Now, a question: who gets first access to the computer? LOL

1 - 20 of 21 Posts