V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! Thought I would introduce myself. I met FifthGear on another board and chatroom. I use a different name there. I'll give you a hint, Fifth - I came from a board that recently lost most of its members.

A bit about me - when I was about 7 I rode on a mini-bike and got so sick I vowed never to get on a bike again! My OM got a bike about 10 years ago and I finally agreed to go for a ride. I was hooked!!! Five years ago I took the class and got my license. My first bike was a Yamaha Virago. I now ride a lowrider. We have a few more years before we are empty nesters, so right now my riding is limited.:( Anyhoo, I'm glad to be here - let the fun begin!!!:D

Deb

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Daum again!! Now I'm really surprised.! If you pretty ladies keep showing up saying that FifthGear sent you I'm going to get an excellent reputation! LOL. I love it. Yep, you're so cool and what a surprise. Hope you will make this forum a regular stop...I know that we will enjoy your posts. My day was made twice already. Thanks for coming and a very special welcome to ya.

merfs all the way around, (lol)

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Welcome to the forum,deb93fxlr!

I for one like this trend that's developing, the more ladies on board, the better!!

Looking forward to your posts.
guido

·
Registered
297 Posts
Welcome to the board Deb, the more women around here the better, it's good to have another woman's point of view. I'd love to see a pic of your bike if you have one you can post.

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
See Fifth, I told ya you would find your surprise!LOL Thanks for the welcome! I'm looking forward to hanging out here!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Welcome Deb, hope you enjoy your stay! By the way Fifth, don't let this whole thing go to your head o.k.? You'll end up needing one of those XXXXXL helmets that were discussed before!!!!
Sheepboy

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome everyone! I'll try to post a pic of my ride sometime today or tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's the pic of my bike I promised. It's not a fancy new one, but I've been told the model I have is one to treasure. She's been good to me! Sorry about the cut-off head, but I don't share my pic until I get to know people a little better!lol

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hello and welcome, Deb! Very nice scoot you have there! ;) I'm a new gal here, too...nice bunch of people here...made me feel very welcomed. If you don't mind me asking...what are these other forums that some of you have migrated from? The only Harley ones that I have come across have been the few over at About.com and Delphi.com. I noticed that both you and HDgirl met FifthGear on another forum...care to share which one? Thanks!

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
nscrbug said:
I noticed that both you and HDgirl met FifthGear on another forum...care to share which one? Thanks!
nscrbug, there's no use asking....there's no more like me left there. LOL

Later,

·
Registered
90 Posts
FifthGear said:

nscrbug, there's no use asking....there's no more like me left there. LOL

Later,

Well then...I guess I should be honored that I've found you over on this forum...;)

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
nscrbug said:

Well then...I guess I should be honored that I've found you over on this forum...;)

LOL! I was hoping that you have a good sense of humor. That's cool. You seem to fit it with the rest of us well. Some of you I depend on to keep me smiling. Thanks

Later

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
ya, no need to know what other board.....we don't want that board boss to get his shorts in a twist since we are all posting over here!!! the best are here aren't we???LOL:eek:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts