V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
Started riding when I was about 6-7 yrs. old. Chopped my first mini bike when I was 10 , chopped my first scoot at 19 (68 Bonny rigid frame 5" stretch 10" over girder front end) been addicted ever since. I live about midway between Boston and Worcester and I ride with a club out of Millbury MA. Married, kids grown and thrown out, three grandkids and 4 yr. old granddaughter wants a Harley and tatoo (grandpa's favorite). Any questions, shout them out.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Welcome Rocko,

So tell us what the heck are you riding now and what types of mods.

You still on a chopper or did you get soft and go with a Goldwing
:D :D :D ;) .

Dave

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kinda went soft, no more rigids for me well maybe if I can find a good deal on an old Pan. Was going to go the goldwing route but I couldn't figure how to mount the handle bars to my stearing column. So I settled for a little softail.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Sweet sled. Welcome to the forum. I hope we can draw from your experience. Ride safe. J.T.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Wow very nice Rocko, I looked at Softails and Dyna WG before I got my bike. They are fantastic bikes, and it look alike you have a real nice one there.

HAHA I know what you mean about the GW's, they look like big recliners on wheels, never rode on and have no desire to.

Again welcome to the Board,

Dave

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Rocko, Where did ya get your ride? Did'nt happen to get it this summer down Bob's near Misquamicut Beach did you?:Dennis

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nope, bought it new down at Precision in Pawtucket (brought my own K-Y) back in Feb 2000. Draged it home and tore it apart. This winter it's motor time!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Rocko said:
Nope, bought it new down at Precision in Pawtucket (brought my own K-Y) back in Feb 2000. Draged it home and tore it apart. This winter it's motor time!!!!!!!
Yeah, Precision, Paramount, same company! Not only did I get reamed but they gave me a nice rag to wipe the lube off with! :Dennis

·
Still Serving...U.S. Army
160 Posts
"Hey Hey Rocko..." ummm sorry:( . Just always wanted to say that.

Welcome to the forum. Two-wheeling's one place where 'sperience counts. Please share yours liberally.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good to meet ya T-man. Seems like a good group of folks here, glad I found the board. As far as your comment "sorry" , save your sorry's for when you meet my inlaws THEN you can say sorry!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts