V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks
Names Jeff Jewell, I'm from Northern California. Just got a 2002 Wide Glide. I've rode off and on forever (never a Harley), then last december my brother in law came by with his Soft Tail Custom, I had been talking about buying a Harley for sometime, so he comes by and let's me take it for putt. I was hooked. I went down the next day and put a deposit on my Wide Glide!
Bassboats, Harley Davidson's and Sprint Car Racing, it don't get any better than that!!!

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
Welcome JJ...

Glad to meet ya! This here is a fine place to hang your hat and shoot the breeze about our mutual obsession. All it lacks are some pouty little pole dancers. Geez that could be considered somewhat inappropriate behavior on my behalf... Nah!

Hang around and enjoy!

Mike

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Hey, Jeff. Welcome!

Did Mike tell ya' the new guy buys the beer and tips the pole dancers?

:D

I couldn't tell from your post. Have you picked up your bike yet?

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Welcome JJ. It sounds like you have alot of interests. A man can't have too many toys or hobbies. I hope you find that your new Harley is the best of all. Thanks for introducing yourself here and we look forward to your posts.

Later,

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Welcome aboard JJ! I just joined last Saturday and you are the 50th ride added to this board since!

·
Registered
171 Posts
I'd like to welcome you aboard also! Post a pic of your scoot when you can. Am I being repetitive guys? Sorry, Im a "picaholic". Love to see other peoples rides. Anyway, great bunch here, enjoy!
Sheepboy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts