V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I used this handle here as my normal handle "Bushwhacker", that I use everywhere else on the internet is already taken. But who knows, I may have been here some time in the past and registered under my old E-mail addy and another password, and just don't remember them.

I live in the Catskills of NYS and own and operate a bike shop. Been in the motorcycle industry since 1973 and have had the shop in this location since 1988. Its called Fastlane Motorcycles for those that care. I am also a NYS DEC PArk Ranger part time for the state to take up some of my copius free time. I have owned many makes and models of bikes over the years. I currently own a "94 VT1100 Honda with more than a few mods.

Thanks for having me.

Stay Safe,
Franz

·
Registered
210 Posts
welcome to the forum enjoy &ride safe

Based on your handel ...you must compete in N.R.A. High Power and shoot a ar-15 huh ? I know because i did for a lot of years

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mtairy biker said:
welcome to the forum enjoy &ride safe

Based on your handel ...you must compete in N.R.A. High Power and shoot a ar-15 huh ? I know because i did for a lot of years
Thanks for the welcome.
I'm an NRA lifer, but never shot LR competetively. Just do it around here for fun. I have a range set up right at the house where I can shoot up to 720 yds and usually shoot against friends. Also can shoot 1500 yds plus at a neightbors up the valley. Play games like randomely drop off gallon or half gallon milk bottles filled with water, or clay birds, steel plates, etc. at different ranges and place bets. I do have a heavy bareled AR for target/varmint shooting as well as an SP-1 for just screwing around. But most of my LR is with .300 Win Mag or 30-378 Weatherby Mag and shoot all hand loads. Those calibers really make the reactive targets react. LOL

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
Welcome LRG!! Sounds like heaven!

That VT100 is the touring model - right? Now they're making it a VT1300?

GC

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FXDRYDR said:
Welcome LRG!! Sounds like heaven!

That VT100 is the touring model - right? Now they're making it a VT1300?

GC
No, its the "94 VT1100"C" which is sort of like the Spirit with the bobbed rear fender. I believe you're thinking of the Aero models.

·
Registered
473 Posts
:welcome: Enjoy the reading... There a lot of great info here...

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the V-Twin Forum.

Nice guns you have.

Sounds like a cool neighborhood.

·
Huge Member
1,286 Posts
Welcome to the forum, from a fellow NRA lifer and MC rider. So, how do you like Schumer?

I know, I know, about like I like Feinstein and Boxer...

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum! Post up often and enjoy.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Welcome aboard my friend!!! So glad you made it here!! this place has all the others beat hands down dont it!!!
There is so much to see and learn here it would take months just to get to know "some" of the frequent posters here!!:chopper: :Banadance

1 - 12 of 12 Posts