V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone -
My name is Bill I live in SW michigan. I ride a 97 FXSTS. I have had it several years and rebuilt most everything on it at least once. I put it back together this weekend after skidding down the road sideways after hitting an icy patch in Jan.( Go figure). I love to ride. I would rather ride than eat. Nothing is more fun. However some things do come close. Glad to be here.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Welcome and enjoy. well the dry and warmer roads are just around the corner for us in Michigan.

good luck and ride safe.

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Welcome

:welcome: to the ?prty:

Lots of good info around here to catch up on while your waiting for better weather. Look forward to seeing you around here, post early and often.

·
2005 Road King Classic
2,649 Posts
billsss said:
Hello everyone -
My name is Bill I live in SW michigan. I ride a 97 FXSTS. I have had it several years and rebuilt most everything on it at least once. I put it back together this weekend after skidding down the road sideways after hitting an icy patch in Jan.( Go figure). I love to ride. I would rather ride than eat. Nothing is more fun. However some things do come close. Glad to be here.
From one Bill to another. Welcome to the fourm. Hate those ice patches

·
Retired
1,835 Posts
:welcome: From another Michigan Bill.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the fourm. Gravity sucks. Glad your ok. Post up often and enjoy.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from another Michigander.
It may be sunny out but it's still cold here for the first day of spring.

·
Even my cologne is chrome
87 Posts
Michigander/ganian

I always preferred Michiganian since Michigander seems like a person who might be fooled by a decoy.

nonetheless, it is great to see so many of us posting up.

see the Great Lakes thread for a Michigan rider head count.

-MFB

1 - 11 of 11 Posts