V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to introduce myself. I just got back into riding after a 15 years, and bought a 100th anniversary silver & black low rider. I was scared to death the first time on it because I never rode anthing bigger than a 600cc Suzuki, but it came back to me immediately, and I must say I can't beleive how easy this bike is to ride. I'm 52 years old from upstate NY. I just put my ride away for the winter and just hope this won't be as long a winter as usual. I've been lurking here for a couple of weeks and already gotten a lot of great tips.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Welcome pjh, sure you'll enjoy the boards. Look into the MSF or other safety course, you'd be surprise of the "new" things you've forgotten.

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Welcome!

Welcome to the H/D Forum, pjh!:)

You'll enjoy your new Low Rider.

In reading your post I didn't notice any comment about you taking the msf course. A lot of us here heavily promote taking the msf course. We want you to be with us a LONG time!!!;) If you haven't taken the course yet, sign up and take it. You'll enjoy what you learn.

·
Registered
4,089 Posts

Welcome from Ireland/England...:D
Dony't (Intensional) lurk join in!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Glad to see you found the best source of Harley info and knowledge on the net,,,, right here.
Welcome!!!!!!
Syracuse huh,,,, I was born & raised in Oswego, (yep Im an Oswegonad LOL) and my Oldest bro just moved back up your way in Liverpool.
Hope for an early spring my friend (like Mayish LOL)

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Welcome to the board. Am also from Upstate NY; live in Lafayette. Haven't put the bike up tho, will try to get some riding in during the winter when the roads are dry.

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Welcome;

Ride safe, lurk and post often. The MSF course is great advise and just may save your life, and a couple of bucks on insurance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts