V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it all started when I got my first dirt bike when i was 6 years old. When I turned 8 I got my first motorcross bike and off to the races me and my step father went. Got too fat after a few years and switched to enduro. Rode enduro into my teen years and messed around in trials riding. I never bought my own trials bike but my brother had one and and he always let me ride it. My brother was the one with all the street bikes so, I really never had to buy one for myself (thanks bro) He got his first Harley about 10 years ago I beleive it was a late 70ish Sturgis Special. He stripped it to the frame and put it all back together and he was hooked!! He always wanted me to get one and I just said I'll just ride yours!! anyway to make a short story long. I never got a Harley and never got to ride beside my brother. He was killed in December of 2000 in a motorcycle crash. In September of 2001 I bought my first Harley a 2002 FLHTCUI and now my brother rides along side of me everwhere I go. Thanks Bro for showing me what being a Biker is all about.....Rest in Peace...

Small Memorial for my Bro Quaylued

·
Registered
544 Posts
Man, sorry to hear about your Bro, sounded like you guys were tight. Glad to see you didn't give up, I am sure your Bro will always be riding with you and glad you finally got your own bike and a Harley to boot. I am sure he'd be happy about that.

Welcome to the forum,

Dave

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
VA,

if it was anything else but a Harley he would roll over in his grave and come haunt me!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts