V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow riders, just bought my second bike, 1st HD got a 2003 FXSTDI in the anniversary 2 tone, had to sell my '75 Stingray to finance the deal but it was worth it, I'm from West Texas work in the medical field and enjoy..motorcycles, trucks and radio controlled toys
Ric-

·
Registered
584 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You'll find a lot of Texans on the forum. Perhaps you'll find a new riding buddy or two. Enjoy the new scoot. When do you get your new ride?
BTW, I thought of getting into radio controled cars. Do you run nitro or electric? Post a pic of your scoot and RC cars. J.T.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Welcome chingon, enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I took delivery 8/3/2002. I live in the Midland/Odessa area, I me and the guys are into the "micro" racers, bit chargers as they are known overseas.
I have a pic posted in the member gallaries section

·
Registered
544 Posts
Working in the medical field and enjoying motorcycles don't seem to go to together too well. How does that go over with your co-workers, bet you get razzed about it.

But welcome to the board, glad to have you join us, there are a lot of folks on here that are very knowledgeable. Look forward to your posts and enjoy your bike.

Welcome again,

Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts