V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have or know about the Biker's Choice Twin Power EFI Calibrator. How does it compare to the H-D Tuner and the Power Commander?

·
Registered
268 Posts
I saw an ad for that the other day one the back cover of a Hot Bike magazine. I was gonna ask the same thing.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found that add and read it......sounds like it just adjusts fuel delivery, not the timing curve. I think the H-D EFI tuner will do both(?).....not sure about the Power Commander..............

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am a Guinea Pig on the HD tuner. I can tell you this much after reading the manual once. It does a lot.... almost too much. But Harley offers no assistance. I asked for a file for V&H 2 into 1 pro pipe and Kurakyn pro hypercharger. They don't have anything and suggested dyno tuning.
ps: they don't even have a file for their own screaming eagle 2 into 1 and SE air cleaner. I'll try to keep posted my results.

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
flhtcuihd said:
I am a Guinea Pig on the HD tuner. I can tell you this much after reading the manual once.
flhtcuihd,

Does the CD that comes with the HD tuner have a copy of the manual in PDF format? If so, would you consider sending me a copy? I'd love to read up on the HD tuner without dropping $500 first.

Regards,

wyo

·
IronButt
6,364 Posts
I have the tuner. My bike is 107 inch motor with hillside racing heads, woods tw9 cams and a white bro's e pipe. I am in the process of tuning it now. The base maps are any SE map execpt the SE 103. " flht use a stage one flash for you setup it will be fine. They do not offer any custom maps at this time. It is not intended for the back yard mechanic to use period. Buy it ,have a skilled tech dyno tune it and you will be very happy.

Huge amount things that you can adjust. I will agree being a HD tech that they need some tech support a least for the HD tech to start with.
I have installed several now and dyno tuned them. the learning curve will be a bit slow but when it comed down to it the Race tuner blows the PC IIIR's out ot the water.

Good luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts