V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Contemplative Malcontent
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the backwarmer and I were in Annapolis yesterday and stopped by the HD dealer out there. Any of you guys checked it out? Some really ($30k nice) custom softails, a lot of "stock" bikes with some incredible custom paint, and sticker prices that were actually good. There was a new Street Glide, blue, with a sticker of $18,4-something -- could it be below MSRP??? There was a Springer that was bobbed with tommy gun exhaust and a spring mounted tan seat and more bling than Tiffany's going for $34k... beautiful.

Anyhow, they had a ton of bikes. It's a great trip, cruised down to the city dock and had oysters and Bloody Mary's at Phillips... check out the boats on "ego alley" and a nice ride back in the dark. It's a more enjoyable ride when you have time to go and come 15/70/32 in the back way but 495 and 50 weren't too bad yesterday.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
F8L said:
So the backwarmer and I were in Annapolis yesterday and stopped by the HD dealer out there. Any of you guys checked it out? Some really ($30k nice) custom softails, a lot of "stock" bikes with some incredible custom paint, and sticker prices that were actually good. There was a new Street Glide, blue, with a sticker of $18,4-something -- could it be below MSRP??? There was a Springer that was bobbed with tommy gun exhaust and a spring mounted tan seat and more bling than Tiffany's going for $34k... beautiful.

Anyhow, they had a ton of bikes. It's a great trip, cruised down to the city dock and had oysters and Bloody Mary's at Phillips... check out the boats on "ego alley" and a nice ride back in the dark. It's a more enjoyable ride when you have time to go and come 15/70/32 in the back way but 495 and 50 weren't too bad yesterday.
Next time ya do the Docks I'll join ya...love the oysters but the OL ain't so into 'em...fact is a dinner ride sounds like a cool idea, think I'll start a thread...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Me and mine stopped by there yesterday - looking to potentially add an Ultra to the stable. Prices were MSRP and prep/freight and nothing added. Lots of bikes and customers. Great gal in the helmet section tho.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts