V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone else going? Angel Ride

Should be a pretty good time. .38 Special and Mustang Sally will be playing.

Also, there is a Benefit Concert at the Mobile Convention Center on Dec 10th. 3 Doors Down, Alter Bridge and others will be playing. There is an up and coming band out of Mobile called "Top of the Orange" pretty sure that they will be playing also. Pretty good miusic. They played at the Gulf Coast Fair last week and were great.

thedog, you going tomorrow? Jo Jo working tonight? If so, I'll probably swing up and buy you a beer. :yes:

·
natural-born world-shaker
2,978 Posts
grrrrr ... Jamie, we already have plans for tomorrow, the Greek festival - and Ms Jo Jo isn't working tonight, her daughter and her sister are coming in town

be careful tomorrow, last year 1400 bikes left the Battleship Alabama - that'll be a hoot though

let's drink one or four next week?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The ride was good and the concert was great!

thedog, Shoot me a PM when you are going to Patches and I'll be up there to purchase you a beverage or 6 :brows:

For that matter, let me know if you & Jo Jo want to come over here and we'll have a couple. Hooters is open, but don't have their booze license yet.

Not sure the number of bikes yet, but there was a sh*t load of us. It was frikkin' great. Both Mustang Sally and .38 Special ROCKED.

There was a Royal Enfield there also, sweet looking ride.

·
natural-born world-shaker
2,978 Posts
OK .. Jo Jo's next to me, she read your post and she's pissed, "I never get to ride 'cause either I'm at work or something's happening. :badmood: "

And, believe me, that "smiley says it all ....

Maybe this evening? If she doesn't get SOME kind of ride in today, I think she'll explode all over me.

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
you know....darrel roberts from "top of the orange" and matt roberts from "3 doors down" are brothers. I work with their dad over in Pascagoula. Both bands are great. Glad to see some locals here, I've been lurking around for a while, but this is my first post. Take care.

Steve

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Steve,

Welcome to the Forums

Didn't put it together, but that would explain the 3 DD and Top of the Orange association :duh?:

With any amount of luck I won't be a Mobile "local" much past the middle of Dec. I'm in the Coast Guard and have been here since the beginning of May. The cutter that I'm on is in the shipyards. We were suppose to leave for Key West in Aug. well that didn't work out, now shooting for Dec. I'm 'bout tired of living in this hotel. :wacko:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts