V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 91 HP Chart is with V&H Bigshot longs The 97 Hp Chart is with Stock Heritage Springer Headpipes and Cycle Shack Slipons That we Dynoed today

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guess I can't attach files if you want to see them Email me and I will sent them to you

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
I emailed too, what's the rest of your build? what does the TQ line look like? What is the rest of the build?

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
20 Posts
Music,
What is your build? Are you useing SERT. Love, to see that Dyno. I have a EFI 95cc bagger with SE performace heads and forged SE pistons (10.5:1 cr). I am soon going to do a 31g gear cam and it would be nice to get some Baseline Map info. My Email: [email protected]
Thx..

·
killer sperm
2,852 Posts
mainmusic said:
The 91 HP Chart is with V&H Bigshot longs The 97 Hp Chart is with Stock Heritage Springer Headpipes and Cycle Shack Slipons That we Dynoed today
You might consider posting this in the exhaust thread also. Six more HP for 1/2 the money. Cool.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Deblack3 said:
Music,
What is your build? Are you useing SERT. Love, to see that Dyno. I have a EFI 95cc bagger with SE performace heads and forged SE pistons (10.5:1 cr). I am soon going to do a 31g gear cam and it would be nice to get some Baseline Map info. My Email: [email protected]
Thx..
you might want to rethink that cam choice cause 10.5:1 is an awful lot for a 31g cam.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Syclone,
I know its a push but I have been told by the Andrews engineer that this is the cam they reccomend for a 10.5:1. They have had several customers use the 31g and it seems to shine at higher CR's. This is the 95 kit the HD dealer used on my bike so I have to deal with it. I currently now run a SE211 chain and soon I will have a DYNO posted for both.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts