V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Total Nutcase
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....And the award for fastest shipping goes to....

Hale's Harley Davidson in Mansfield, Ohio!!! Yesterday I ordered a SERT at 1:40pm. Paid regular shipping charges... Today, at 11:20am, the Fed-Ex guy knocks on the door and drops a package!! ... Wow, is that fast, or what? :clap:

and it even came with the O1F software!!!! :clap:

·
Registered
60 Posts
I ordered a service manual from Hales less than a week before Christmass and got it the next day also... You can't beat that... Hales is awsome.

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
That is called Customer Service. A term that most companies could care less about these days. There are still a few out there that do the job correctly and in a timely fashion. Others advertise they have a product which they don't, you place an order, and then they have their distributor drop ship it to you saving them inventory cost. The huge downside to that is they have your money and you are left holding an empty bag waiting on your parts order to arrive whenever.

·
Doing time, behind bars!
1,480 Posts
***PLATINUM POWER SELLER***

I Am One of the Quickest Shippers on Ebay!!!

(See My Feedback)

(400+ Positive Feedback In The Last 30 Days)

100% Customer Satisfaction guaranteed!!!

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
Ordered V&H exhaust from Easterperformanceparts in Maryland on Tuesday and received the box Friday same week in Vienna Austria and that included custom clearance.

Now that's fast

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
bushman said:
Anyone ever order from MandMCycles? It's been 2 weeks since I placed an order and have received Zip!
call them it'll come faster. I was waiting on a seat and called them and it was here in a couple of days.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Not FedEx. My luggage rack has been sitting in Portland, OR since Feb 22 (8 days). Motherwell, on the other hand, shipped it the day after I ordered it.
Maybe a customs thing since Motherwell is in Canada.

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
ViennaHog said:
Ordered V&H exhaust from Easterperformanceparts in Maryland on Tuesday and received the box Friday same week in Vienna Austria and that included custom clearance.

Now that's fast
I have ordered parts from them and they are great. Always have good prices on the exhaust they have in stock.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts