V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a chance to read some of the new American Iron Magazine I got in the mail yesterday. There's a couple of mentions of internet forum's in the letters. How long do you think it'll be before they mention H.D.F. by name?

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
.....hopefully not too soon..............dp don't need the crap from the company.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
I agree. We can do our own advertising!

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
As much as I love this place DO NOT sell your bike. Demand more support from us something, anything, not the bike !!!

I know I couldn't do it, Maybe for a whife, kids, but....... and I love this place !!!!

Merry Christmas David, thanks

·
Registered
544 Posts
I agree with Alien on this one, don't let the bike go, Hang in there Dave. I'd even think about annual dues, I know the other board I am on charges new member like $10 bucks. I know it's not a lot but I am sure it would all help.

Merry Christmas and thanks a lot for keeping this forum up and operating,

Dave

·
Registered
413 Posts
A 4x4 board I visit uses pop-up ads for revenue. Members who pay an annual fee ($20) don't get the pop-up ads, so money comes in from the ads, and from the annual fee's.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
I'd rather pay a fee than the pop-up ads. I use as many as five different computers to visit this site and would be concerned with the host site only recognizing me (as a paid member) from one specific computer.

Of course if everyone made a small donation we would'nt need this thread. Notice there are no advertisements here?

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Thanks everyone for the support! Hope you have a safe and happy holiday season!

(ps. I won't sell the bike, don't worry!) :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts