V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Americade is from June 5 - 10 this year. Anyone from the NJ area heading up on Sunday, June 4 (weather permitting) that wants to ride with our group, please PM me. Please go to www.tourexpo.com for further info.

·
Banned
871 Posts
njyamahauler said:
Americade is from June 5 - 10 this year. Anyone from the NJ area heading up on Sunday, June 4 (weather permitting) that wants to ride with our group, please PM me. Please go to www.tourexpo.com for further info.
Sorry, but I'm steering clear of that place for a while. I'll be heading through eastern PA from Atlanta early that week, but don't plan on hitting the Americade. Too damn many cops the past few years harrassing innocent people, and more and more idiots on rice rockets endangering everybody elses' safety. The prices are getting outrageous, too! I live just over an hour north of there and it still isn't worth the trip. Almost everyone I know up here are boycotting it until they stop some of the BS.

The AM-JAM in Cobleskill on Memorial Day weekend is a much better run and pretty much "harrassment-free". I've been going to that one since the first event in the mid-80s. It's a great time and not nearly as expensive at the Lake George event. :D

·
Registered
645 Posts
njyamauler,

I'll be going to americade this year. Im riding home from NC. I might be able to meet up with you guys. I have to make a stop in Ballston Spa to pick up the wifey. I'll be glad to get together. I'm not totaly sure yet on the exact time i'll be in NJ but.. right now, I can make it a point to go toward NJ. I'll fill you in on my status. Thanx!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts