V-Twin Forum banner

Americade Rally in New York

990 views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  Jimmy T 
#1 · (Edited)
Date is June 3 - June 8... 2,002

Place: New York (Lake George Village)

Attractions: Adirondack Mountains, 50,000 + bikers

Comments: Start making your lodging today...premier motels/hotels already booked! Other hotels open their books Jan 2

Weblink: http://www.tourexpo.com

Jimmy T

#4 ·
I would plan on somewhere in the middle...Less of a crowd first day or two...Heavy day is Saturday, but not so crowded you wouldn't want to be there..Plan on Staying late Saturday if you can..Great Day..
I would plan Wednesday to Saturday....Or Thursday to Saturday...Sunday is the end and by 10:00 most have left to go home...Vendors are packing up on Sunday as well...

#6 ·
BTW

BTW Bruce....You will need to make your reservations for motel, REALLY quick...You, at this point will already be about 2 miles from the epicenter...I have a link to Americade if you would like it, I also have a county link...

#8 ·
As time draws nearer to June, perhaps we can coordinate our cell #'s, a time, and meeting place. Hopefuly share some miles on a tour of the area. Post up some pics. here.

If weather is like it was last year, the 20th year celebration will be a huge party. Really looking forward to this one.

Jimmy T

#11 ·
GROUCHO,
I have plans to visit some old friends that have a summer place (palace)on Sacandaga Lake...I believe I mentioned this perhaps last season, but before I head up, I'll give ya a jingle.

Another ride I want to take in is a place called Marcus Dairy in CT. I hear a lot on it from friends in the area, hotrod/bike mix that attracts thousands of riders.

Looking forward to an awesome riding season. I can already tell, not too much will get done around the house! LOL

Jimmy T

#13 ·
GROUCHO,

here is a link that talks about Marcus Dairy and the events there.

http://www.marcusdairysupersunday.com

A friend of mind sort of lives near the area, has gotton his brother involved here from MA, and a bud from another site have all been telling me about this place. I'm definateley going to make a go of it this year. I'll even mention it to my dad, maybe he will take his 34 Ford P/U hotrod there too.
Sounds like one not to miss, being relatively just a few hrs. ride.

Hope all is well good buddy,

Jimmy T....(TT):)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.