V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any of you will be in the Phoenix, AZ area May 7th and want to be a blessing, there will be a poker run for a young woman who was a victim of a violent crime which left her paralyzed from the neck down... The following is a copy of a email I sent out to all chapters in the Phoenix area.

Greetings all........ Dona had an opportunity to share God with a fellow biker the other day..... She was at the hospital doing her job when one of her staff came in and said "hey biker nurse can you help me start an IV"... a man was in her office installing a security system and overheard this, he turned to Dona and said are you a biker, she responded yes........ He then asked her what kind of a bike she rides and she thought he asked who do you ride with and she said Christian Motorcyclists Association. He got quiet and then started tearing up and asked Dona to keep him and his family in prayer.... Then he preceded to share with her about his daughter. Her husband had slashed her throat and stabbed her several times with an ice pick and dumped her in the desert around Phoenix thinking she was dead.... Someone had found her and she was barely alive so they rushed her to the hospital... her life was saved but she was left a paraplegic. She also has a 2yr. old daughter. The father said him and his wife are taking care of their daughter and granddaughter... The medical bills are pilling up. He told Dona some businesses have got together to plan a bike run to raise money for his daughters medical expenses and asked her if she would come out and ride..... She told him she would do one better and get the word out to all CMA chapters within the area to let them no about this worthy event. I emailed him yesterday to get all the stats on when and where.. attached is a brochure about the ride......... He is a biker who needs to no the Lord and see the love of the Lord through bikers who care and share the love of God..... So if you all aren't doing anything important May 7th and want to be a blessing Dona and I will see you there....... Please forward this to as many people as you can.

·
'PACKMAN'
240 Posts
sure wish I was gonna be in the area at that time....

prayers being lifted for Amanda....

·
Premium Member
653 Posts
Wildman,
That's a tragic story. I live up in Tacoma Washington. Is there an address where I can make a donation?
God bless you, your people, the girls family, and especially that poor girl.
Mike
P.S. You might want to post the story in General Discussions if you have a donation address.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts