V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
He should have put V&H's 24 into 1 on it. He would have gotten more torque and horsepower out of it...:hystria:

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
What a freak, I can't even imagine what would possess someone to build something like that.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Looks like it needs a Baisley spring to me. Actually though, the bike seems to fit him, kind of a more manly version of a vespa with 100 mirrors on it. If you got rid of the mass of mufflers, I wouldn't mind taking it for a spin...

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
sthorp said:
What a freak, I can't even imagine what would possess someone to build something like that.
because they can.if it does run it's an awsome piece of engineering.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
And...

What kind of wave would you do if you had this?

·
Shithead
4,836 Posts
P 0 P E Y E said:
I think that guy lives in a town near Pete.

The guy scares me more than the motor
That there is what we call a Rocker, or a Greaser - I know, politically incorrect where you guys are, but here it simply referred to the use of hair grease, not anything else.

As opposed to the Mods, who wore anoraks and rode Lambrettas. Don't underestimate them, they also carried switchblades and are the fathers of today's neo-Nazi skinheads.

That there is the finest scum on the planet, mate, of whom I am proud to be a part :brows: :brows: :brows:

(Although I no longer wear the hair that way).

·
Kilted Werewolf
390 Posts
In all honesties, I'd like to hear it run....no, I'd rather see the freak timing chain it'd require. Though I have to agree with the afformentioned thought that it is in fact a very well done photoshop.

·
Administrator
11,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wolffman said:
Though I have to agree with the afformentioned thought that it is in fact a very well done photoshop.
I am not saying that it isn't a photoshop picture but the reflection in the chrome gas tank that shows the valve cover sure looks like the real thing to me. All of the reflection highlights on the exhaust pipes seem right also. The reflection in the front fender also seems to be of the motor, after looking at it with zoom. The reflections of the background in the headlight chrome and tank chrome match. And I wouldn't put it past someone to actually make something like this. :dunno:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts