V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Can it get any better!
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys don't have much time left to bid on this deal...

Ebay item# 4607207013

And if you don't like that one, bid on one of the other bikes he is offering.... Check out "View seller's other items". (like item # 4607207011)

I don't know... think anything looks unusual? :whistle:

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
That is a fake auction. Notice where the seller states contact me at my [email protected]. Those type auctions you report when you find. There are alot of them for new mac and dell pcs. Anytime you can't contact a seller directly through ebay they are fraudulent.

·
Registered
221 Posts
What the Fu%K!

These guys are posting 20 bikes a day c'mon $4600.

Makes you wonder what the scam is :hmmm: anyone dumb enough to pay that deserves to be taken... but really what are they accomplishing. I figure they are just trying to accumulate email addresses, you know everyone emailing asking if it is for real or how to bid. Makes sense because we are directed to email them direct rather than through ebay which is a worthless email in spam terms.

Anybody else have a theory?

·
100th Road Glide
283 Posts
ebay

I bet its kids screwing around but it is possible they may be trying to get some idiot to wire them the money. A few years ago I e-mailed a guy that was selling a Yamaha Rhino atv brand new for 5500.00 The picture showed one sitting on a showroom floor at a dealer. I then went to the feedbacks and most were for kids clothes and womens dresses. This was enough to show that they had stolen someones feedback, how they do that I don't know. I emailed the guy and he said free shipping! Just wire him the cash!LOL He stated he gives money back if I don't like it! LOL I asked where he was and he said Brazil! I asked him just how someone in Virginia goes about getting his money back from a guy in Brazil! he said he would! LOL then I emailed him and said I bet I could get my uncle in the CIA to get it since he goes there a lot! Never got a response! I wonder why?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts