1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts

·
Seasoned Prime Member
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice!! How do you like the Alsa paint? Did you use it for the graphics? Did you find it easy or hard to work with? Whar kind of gun and compressor did you use? How do you compare it with House of Kolors? Thanks - Curley :hmmm:

·
drinker of fine ales
273 Posts
A lot of painters have given up trying to make this stuff work the way it's advertised. If you don't follow their directions to the "T" and fart in the wrong direction you'll be mighty dissapointed. I myself just have a hard time believing that there wont be adhesion problems doing it their way.

·
Registered
71 Posts
We've used it and had no problems. I know this is the exact opposite of what Osh said, and it may depend on the exact product you're using, but I give it a :thumbsup: .

·
drinker of fine ales
273 Posts
Bad Dad said:
We've used it and had no problems. I know this is the exact opposite of what Osh said, and it may depend on the exact product you're using, but I give it a :thumbsup: .
BadDad, I"ll bet you a beer the first time you read the directions and saw that it has it be sprayed over a dried and buffed surface without giving it any mechanical bond you were a least a little apprehensive. That alone goes against everything I've learned about painting for the last 35 years.

I know Craig Fraser loves the stuff but I've never seen any of his work in person.here's a link to another forum discussing it.
http://www.airbrush.com/forums/tm.aspx?m=123024&mpage=1&key=mirrachrome&#123286

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.