V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aloha, everyone. Checkin' in from Hawaii today. Great year round ridin' here. I've been ridin' for about 7 years now, but grew up around dirt bikes. My current ride is an '05 FLSTSCI Springer Classic, black, bagged, fishtails, air cleaner, PCIIIUSB. Nothin' fancy, but sweet bike. Always wanted a springer, but didn't like the chrome for the rust issues. Past rides include:

'02 E-glide, black, carbed, drilled baffles, comfortable.
'99 Night Train, Andrews EV27 cam, S&S E, Crane HI-4E box, Ground Pounders
'92 FXRP, 88" S&S, RevTech heads, SE slip-ons. Bought from police auction, fast bike. :thumbsup:
'88 1200 Sporty, Mikuni carb, Andrews cams, head work, wide glide, billet wheels, fat bobs, flame job. Fun, fast bike.

Anyone else out here in the islands? Waitin' for that ferry, gonna be nice.

·
Lazy 98
355 Posts
Howzit Cameano!

Hows the rain up there?

Aloha,

Mike

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. How about an older Bad Boy, they had a black springer front end. Post up often and enjoy.

·
Iron Butt
559 Posts
:welcome: Cameano. You will love it here.
I used to live in Waipahu from 1984-88 on Poe Street. I sure miss the great weather.
Ride safe.
Steve.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mike H. said:
Howzit Cameano!

Hows the rain up there?

Aloha,

Mike
Hey, Mike, it appears that it's hangin' over you. :D We've caught a little out here lately, but not like you guys.

Darren

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jockeyshift said:
:welcome: to the forum. How about an older Bad Boy, they had a black springer front end. Post up often and enjoy.
Yeah, almost bought one once, but didn't. Always liked 'em, though.

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Back at you

Wanted to add my :welcome: to the others. Looks like you've got lots of experiences to share, looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.