V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ancient Aliens show on the History channel, anyone watch it?

I caught it because it comes on before the show I watch with William Shatner on Unexplained(entertaining).

I realized Ancient Alien is another added chapter to us Humans and how we got here. I never watched it before hand for the reason I thought it was just Alien sightings Blah blah stuff.

So you got Darwinism theory of biological evolution. Developed by the English naturalist Charles Darwin(1809–1882) and others, stating that all species of organisms arise and develop through the natural selection of small, inherited variations that increase the individual's ability to compete, survive, and reproduce.

We add The Bible of course and how God just created us.

But this Ancient Aliens show is here to claim that there is missing data for human intellectual leaps thru the evolution. We advanced during our time line that there is no data to support how and why? Why did we scribble on the cave we like music?

Their conclusion with using the Bible plus to revisiting the Egypt, Mayans and other archaeologist sites points to Alien tampering with our DNA. Yep DNA tampering they say.

This is to signify/explain why such advancements in us has happen. It's the only conclusion to explain such leaps for us.

The show went as far as to explain there is 5 types of Aliens that have visited us and they believe there are mainly 3 that are fighting over us, yes at war over earth and even the government knows about this.

The main 3 are the Greys(=Grey-skinned humanoids, usually 3–4 feet tall, bald, with black almond-shaped eyes, nostrils without a nose, slits for mouths, no ears and 3-4 fingers including thumb.),

Nordic(=Humanoids with stereotypical "Nordic features" (tall, blond hair, blue eyes) and have featured in several cases of contact. It is said they are from Ancient Earth but presented themselves as ET's in the past, they moved from living on the surface to live underground around the Himalayas area after a natural event.) Others refer these could be the Angels the bible speak of.

and the Reptilians(=Tall, scaly humanoids.) Like the show "Lost"

Evidence of warfare between them(now this might piss off Furry) is they also believe the Spanish flu epidemic in 1918 that killed millions was from micro organisms that can survive space off asteroids.

The argument is that how can such a devastating virus start at 2 completely different locations across the planet on the same day? Off of one person at both locations that had no relation ship in this?

They believe it was an attack from one of the main 3 Alien races to take out the weak and allow a stronger immune system human to survive?

Ha!:lurker:

·
Super Moderator
19,564 Posts
I wouldn't waste my time listening to the crap they spout on these shows.

All you need to do is fact check them. They take a true story, bend it to support aliens, and then throw out some false "facts" to support it. So all you need to do is check the supporting facts, and the whole idea they are pushing falls apart.

As we know today, new strains of influenza generally originate where people live in close proximity to pigs and fowl. And have contact with enough other people to allow the new virus to spread. China has been the historic cradle of influenza because of the way farmers raise pigs and fowl in cramped cities. Nothing new here. Prolly been happening since people domesticated pigs. And this is prolly the historic reason that some religions are repulsed by the presence of pigs in a community of people.

The Spanish flu or 1918 flu, or 1919 flu started in china prior to to 1918. It was reported infecting people in northern China in 1916 and became epidemic in 1917. Large fowl die offs were reported in China during the very early 1900's. And swine began to die in large numbers during the winter of 06-07 It was probably early Spanish flu that caused the Chinese famine of 1907. Said famine causing many Chinese to emigrate to other parts of the world. 25 million Chinese died between 07 and 11, and many could have been early victims of Spanish flu.

It arrived in Europe with the 100,000+ Chinese laborers that the French and British imported that winter to perform manual labor along the European front. The imported Chinese were decimated by it, but no one cared. Or gave it much thought. Of note would be the main use of the Chinese laborers as stevedores at the ports. Exposing sailors from around the world to the virus.

Reports of the early outbreaks in France, England, and America were suppressed. Reports of the May 1918 outbreak in Madrid could not be suppressed, so it became the Spanish Flu. But today we know that the British hospital at Étaples, France was reporting an epidemic in April 1918 with the first deaths occurring in Dec. 1917. And Fort Riley in Kansas was quarantined in March 1918, so probably had its first cases in Jan or Feb of that year.

The 1918 flu season ended in the summer as most influenza outbreaks do, Then in the fall it returned. But by then the dormant virus had spread far and wide, 1919 was by far the worst outbreak for the world as a whole. It returned again in 20-21, but with less virulence.

So, I'm thinking that the simultaneous outbreak at two separate locations is not holding water. And since the Spanish Flu (H1N1) and its descendants have reappeared over the years, it's probably is something that evolved naturally on earth.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Were you drinking when you watched this show?? LOL

PBS has been having NOVA specials about the worlds in our solar system... Been pretty interesting especially how they "think" how the planets originated etc..
The Hubbell space telescope has shown there are hundreds of billions of GALAXIES in the universe... It makes sense that their is life out there besides us, but the main factor is getting from there to here and here to there...…

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,386 Posts
I watch it. Their conclusions are sometimes pretty wild, but they're better about saying "We THINK" than their dogmatic mainstream counterparts are. Sometimes their conclusions are simply more logical too.

They raise a lot of fascinating questions.

I think their problem now is that the show's been airing for long enough that they're starting to have to scratch for material.

joe

·
Registered
15,774 Posts
I think their problem now is that the show's been airing for long enough that they're starting to have to scratch for material.

joe
I felt the same way about myth busters years ago.

Sent from here to there.

·
Registered
903 Posts
The aliens are here.
They all live under the big white dome in Washington D.C.
Ain't one of them idiots from this planet.
Pretty sure their planet of origin is the one called URANUS.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Were you drinking when you watched this show?? LOL ..…
I was Jacked up on YooHoos' :wootdnc:

Now I'm convinced Therm is a reptilian, he defended the Spanish flu alot? Alan supported him, so be careful with that one Joe, all this time right under your nose man!:duh2:

Where can I fact check the exact record date of the first 2 persons that had the Spanish flu in 1908 clear across the globe from one another on the same day as they claim?

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I didn't side with him. Just noted that he rained on everybodys parade.

I can neither confirm or deny the existence of aliens.

Sent from here to there.
He did didn't he!

I figure we'd get more entertainment with this topic than that free topic. Besides talking about Aliens I was expecting it would keep Furry out of here being it blow his cover and all:lurker:

Back on subject, Between the panspermia theory and the Sierra Nevada study, we have recorded 800 million viruses in our atmosphere falling down to us. Now most could be just our own being disturbed and floating up to the sky and back down, but some researchers theorize that viruses actually may originate in the atmosphere.

No I don't expect you to read it all, but the short meaning is the theory that life on the earth originated from microorganisms or chemical precursors of life present in outer space and able to initiate life on reaching a suitable environment.
Panspermia= https://helix.northwestern.edu/article/origin-life-panspermia-theory

The falling virus study= https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/13/science/virosphere-evolution.html

·
Super Moderator
19,564 Posts
He did didn't he!

I figure we'd get more entertainment with this topic than that free topic. Besides talking about Aliens I was expecting it would keep Furry out of here being it blow his cover and all:lurker:

Back on subject, Between the panspermia theory and the Sierra Nevada study, we have recorded 800 million viruses in our atmosphere falling down to us. Now most could be just our own being disturbed and floating up to the sky and back down, but some researchers theorize that viruses actually may originate in the atmosphere.

No I don't expect you to read it all, but the short meaning is the theory that life on the earth originated from microorganisms or chemical precursors of life present in outer space and able to initiate life on reaching a suitable environment.
Panspermia= https://helix.northwestern.edu/article/origin-life-panspermia-theory

The falling virus study= https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/13/science/virosphere-evolution.html
Someone has to keep youens on the man-path.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,386 Posts
The aliens are here.
They all live under the big white dome in Washington D.C.
Ain't one of them idiots from this planet.
Pretty sure their planet of origin is the one called URANUS.
So you think they're all Cling-ons?

joe

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,386 Posts
I was Jacked up on YooHoos' :wootdnc:

Now I'm convinced Therm is a reptilian, he defended the Spanish flu alot? Alan supported him, so be careful with that one Joe, all this time right under your nose man!:duh2:

Where can I fact check the exact record date of the first 2 persons that had the Spanish flu in 1908 clear across the globe from one another on the same day as they claim?
The funny thing is that that particular bit was about virus or bacteria (I forget which) being able to survive in Space. It wasn't about little green (or gray) men.

It didn't sound outrageous to me.

joe

1 - 20 of 27 Posts