V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Goooood morning, Vietnam!
391 Posts
I think Martha needs to show him how to roll.

·
Banned
711 Posts
Carrie said:
In Action

What do ya think?:corn:
Not sure what to think. Safety products are always a great idea but I wold imagine the cost would prohibit most from investing in this jacket. That said I would guess there will be a market for it among racers.

P.S. Your surgery went well?

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
Ever forget to unplug your helmet headset cable when getting off and get that "dog at the end of the leash jerkback" feeling?

I think these jackets have some type of tether that activates the little party popper jacket bladders.

Picture this:

So, the grizzled, knarley rider pulls up to the local Starbucks. Heads turn in appreciation of his chrome-clad custom cruiser and the thunder of his revving engine. With a defiant grin, he swings a leg over the bike, surveying his appreciative onlookers, when,

POP, Pfffft . . .

. . .the airbag on his jacket deploys because he was too fukkin busy posing and blipping the throttle to remember to unhook the tether, and now he looks like the Michelin Man.

One leather-clad Harley rider puts down his iced mocha double frappacino latte and says, reprovingly;
"Glad he's riding a Vic".

Of course, our hero, now totally discombobulated by the airbag deployment, forgets to put down his kickstand . . .

. . . to be continued.​

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
I've seen that here last weekend, in the moto GP race of Cheste, Spain
Very interesting

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Ask him to do one more time, with a sneakers, a tee shirt and shorts on underneath.

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
kayak99 said:
P.S. Your surgery went well?
Hey Kayak, surgery went very well! It's been 2 weeks today and im 100% better! No more worries....thanks for asking,

Carrie

·
Part Time Hero (Retired)
208 Posts
eprenzlow said:
Ever forget to unplug your helmet headset cable when getting off and get that "dog at the end of the leash jerkback" feeling?

I think these jackets have some type of tether that activates the little party popper jacket bladders.

Picture this:

So, the grizzled, knarley rider pulls up to the local Starbucks. Heads turn in appreciation of his chrome-clad custom cruiser and the thunder of his revving engine. With a defiant grin, he swings a leg over the bike, surveying his appreciative onlookers, when,

POP, Pfffft . . .

. . .the airbag on his jacket deploys because he was too fukkin busy posing and blipping the throttle to remember to unhook the tether, and now he looks like the Michelin Man.

One leather-clad Harley rider puts down his iced mocha double frappacino latte and says, reprovingly;
"Glad he's riding a Vic".

Of course, our hero, now totally discombobulated by the airbag deployment, forgets to put down his kickstand . . .

. . . to be continued.​
:roflback: :roflback: :roflback: Damn near spit my coffee all over my screen!​

1 - 11 of 11 Posts