V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to the drags sunday wow some fast lap times the track temp was about 90 so they layed down some fast times ..anyone els go from here ???oh ya whats up with all the mongols there ??

·
Premium Member
791 Posts
The wife and I went down Friday afternoon and stayed the weekend. It was a great time.

Lot's of clubbers there for sure Saturday and Sunday.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was there to and it was a great event at a first class track. Best track prep and attention that I've seen...Saturdays top fuel qualifing was hot! The track record was broke three times with a 6.41 topping the field.
You ask whats up with all the Mongels? They like Harley racing too, as did the Gypsy Jokers, Outsiders, Free Souls, Brother Speed and a few others that were there.. There were no problems what so ever. Here in the Northwest, we ride, party and go to a lot of events and everybody has fun.

·
moved on
13,396 Posts
I was there to and it was a great event at a first class track. Best track prep and attention that I've seen...Saturdays top fuel qualifing was hot! The track record was broke three times with a 6.41 topping the field.
You ask whats up with all the Mongels? They like Harley racing too, as did the Gypsy Jokers, Outsiders, Free Souls, Brother Speed and a few others that were there.. There were no problems what so ever. Here in the Northwest, we ride, party and go to a lot of events and everybody has fun.
Wish you would have told me you were going, I wouldn't have missed it.
:spank::spank:
fckn old age memory loss.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts