V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found ant decient aftermarket solo seat for the 2006 ?? I know Mustang makes one, but it is more like a FLHI seat big and cushey... I want a low profile seat like a Le Pera bare bones but they don't make them yet for 2006.. I have found a couple of others like C&C .. but they want a bunch of money.. I would like to stay in the 200 dollar area...Any help or info would be appreciated..

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Corbin has a Hollywood Solo out that I just ordered. I will let you know how it works out after I get it in a couple of weeks. I have an 05 dyna wideglide Lepera bare bones on it now. They fit the 06 dyna pretty well. I just need more padding than that. Man forget taking a long ride with that seat. I did 800 miles in 2 days when I went to daytona and I still have a sore ace..Corbin makes a nice seat with good support and the Holywood looks good. http://www.corbin.com/harley/dyna/hdfxd6h.shtml

·
2003 SpringDyna
87 Posts
i have a mustang solo on my 2003 fxd. I took off the le pera low profile two up daytona gel seat in great conditon for $150.00 shipped if you interested?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts