V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. it's winter in the N.E and I am chroming out my 04 superglide. can any one tell me of a good company to buy parts from ? I bought an aftermarket primary, but just don't like the look of the fit, but no leaks yet so I guess it'll do.I don't want to buy parts blindly just to have another bad fit.Thank for the help.:coffee:

·
Self Appointed!
173 Posts
Right or wrong, my preference is to stick with all H-D products for engine chrome. It is my belief that they will fit properly and also maintain that "stock" look that I want. However, I will buy from aftermarket companies for non-engine add-ons.

This weekend I bought and installed the Chrome Flames collection derby cover, timing cover and air cleaner cover. I really like the look. And with my 10% discount I paid less than $80. They all come with top quality fasteners, and the fitment is excellent.

Good luck!!

·
Banned
2,735 Posts
HD and Arlen Ness for the chrome. Cables by www.magnumshielding.com
Revtech brake calipers (just personal opinion but I think they are the BEST looking calipers on the market). (This picture shows me I need to pay clser attention to corrosion too)
Semper Fi,
Steve...Pensacola
USMC 1972 - 2003

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sheriff said:
Right or wrong, my preference is to stick with all H-D products for engine chrome. It is my belief that they will fit properly and also maintain that "stock" look that I want. However, I will buy from aftermarket companies for non-engine add-ons.

This weekend I bought and installed the Chrome Flames collection derby cover, timing cover and air cleaner cover. I really like the look. And with my 10% discount I paid less than $80. They all come with top quality fasteners, and the fitment is excellent.

Good luck!!
Nice looking glide . what kinda pipes you running ? I was looking to go with pythons, but also like the look you got.:beer4u:

·
Self Appointed!
173 Posts
wildwillie said:
Nice looking glide . what kinda pipes you running ? I was looking to go with pythons, but also like the look you got.:beer4u:
Thanks! They are the Vance & Hines Straight Shots. I really like the look and the sound. :thanks:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts