V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Good question, I'd be interested in any information also. I've looked into buying some for my Classic, but the HD ones are a bit pricey. Mid $550s for non-vented, $650s for vented, according to 2006 parts catalog.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Cster888 said:
hate to say it but look on ebay search harley lowers some are 96.00 to 300.00
Thanks already tried. I am looking for lowers for a road glide. I often see EG ones on ebay going for pretty cheap but everytime I find a set for road glides the end up going for high dollar close to or more than moco discount prices. I can not afford to pay the moco price and hope to be able to find used or aftermarket for cheaper. Someone told me that EG ones can be made to work on RG's with different mounting hardware but I am not sure that is possible. Anyone know for sure?

With as many different manufacturers as ther are for aftermarket upper fairings I would think/hope that one of them would make lowers also.

Thanks,
Q

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
If you're just trying to keep the rain and cold out, the soft lowers work pretty good. The MOCO ones DO NOT FIT despite what the catalogue claims! There is a guy that sells em on ebay out of canada that makes em specifically for Road Glides. A little pricy at about $75 shipped but they work good and can easily be carried. Go on in about 1 minute, have slits for hiway pegs and they also keep alot of stuff off bike when riding in the rain....
here's a link
http://cgi.ebay.com/HARLEY-FLT-ROAD...ryZ35557QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

1 - 6 of 6 Posts