V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know any good places with some decent varieties of front fenders that would fit an '02 king?
I wanna change it out to something smaller and sleeker...
I checked the Harley catalog and J&P cycles but found the choices to be lacking.
Thanks

·
Another Great Day to Ride
963 Posts
Well, off the top of my head, you can always go with an HD Street Stalker Front Fender or a Fat Boy Front Fender.

With the HD Fat Boy Front Fender Adapter Kit, either one of these would fit just fine.

I had thought about going with the Fat Boy Front Fender on my FLHRSI, but, changed my mind. Coincidental, I just sold the fender and adapter kit on eBay...

I've got a few pics of the fenders on FLHRs if you are interested in seeing them, shoot me a PM with an email address and I'll send them to you.

E

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man... PM sent

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks.. the street stalker is pretty sleek. I cant seem to find the carlini adapter.. Price isnt to bad for the HD kit though...
I'm just glad that this is a relatively simple mod cuz I really cant stand the stock front fenders on the RK's...

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
I've got a new fender on my wish list also, probably next year. I seem to remember reading somewhere that the fat boy fender will get hit if you come close to bottoming out the front springs. Has anybody heard that?
John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts