V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is my new transport! told the wife I was buying a new scooter, little did she know!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Wow! and all you had do was wash it?

·
Premium Member
1,972 Posts
It's saying.. "chrome, chrome, chrome"! I can hear it.

Congratulations, I bet you enjoy it. Does the H-D stealer in Rome usually have a good stock of bikes to sell?

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
...congrats! I'll bet from now on your wife will make you explain everything twice:D

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Admit it you're gonna miss the scooter. Now thats express transportation.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Ulf Engborg said:
Cool Nite Train! Is that rack on the back for pizzas?
:D :D :D
Portable grill??:eek: :eek:

No, seriously, thats a sweet ride NT. Have fun with it and ride safe.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Nice Bike! :D

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all the compliments. She has all the chrome she is going to get, trying to make her blacker! Still have the scooter, I load the three kids on that for getting to school, than back for the Train to drive to work.

Yeah the wife was a bit surprised!

Made a quick decision to buy this bike, started looking in the US, around the DC area. After talking to the import people and finding I'd have to pay tax here on the value, an additional 20%, looked here in Rome and the dealer had this on the floor at a price that was US$39 cheaper than anything in the US. He has good a selection of bikes, new and used the same as some of the bigger dealers I've seen state side even though hi shop is about the size of the ground floor of a two bedroom house.

I've posted some other photos in the softail section of this forum.

thanks again for all the good words

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.