Will do. I'll get back to you guys.
I have made couple of these setups (for FXR without fuel gauge, this one for my 93 FXR (EA) couple of years ago):
1) Modified chinese sender from local store (sorry finnish, use google to translate):
https://www.motonet.fi/.../492169/Polttoainemittarin-anturi 20 EUR (i have seen lately senders under brand Bosch - very likely still chinese ones? )
2) Bosch gauge from amazon(?) 20 EUR
3) Aftermarket center dashboard 110 EUR
Costs together about 150 EUR plus some wire, connectors, rubber trim.
- those five holes are not symmetric, the one i bought ("for jeep") has same holes than in FXR.
- sender is just resistance sender, be sure you ground unit to tank through gasket.
View attachment 275844